evil is Live spelled backwards...
rich is....
what ya say after ya say "good morning"
EVIL IS.........
evil is Live spelled backwards...
rich is....
Rich is.... Knowing you'll never have to work for nothin'...
Diversity is......
looking good in a lil black dress, jeans and shirt, or not much at all [img]wink.gif[/img]
sweetness is....
(Dave.....good one with "evil" *L)
time is what we've all got as long as we're alive, whether we want any or not.
RIDICULOUS IS..........
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma,sans-serif">Olivia.... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Good analogy, no insecurities on your end I see [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by *Olivia*:
looking good in a lil black dress, jeans and shirt, or not much at all [img]wink.gif[/img]
sweetness is....
Sweetness is in general what we should all strive to be [img]wink.gif[/img]
Time is.....
Passion is a deep desire to be meaningfully involved with someone or something that's important to us.
LOSING IS.........
LOSING IS.....DISSAPOINTING
[img]frown.gif[/img]
MISERY IS....
RIDICULOUS IS......
THE COST OF LIVING TODAY!
PASSION IS....
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] {{{{{{{{{Stacie))))))))))So good to have ya back!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] !!
Drama.. Is what I just posted, I was so excited to see you postin' here with us'!!
Babies is...
Bookmarks